I do one thing on a daily basis: I read classified ads on a daily paper to check if someone is selling a house in my area that I can buy. Actually, I am planning to move into a new house in a better location. local personal classifieds
Apart from newspapers, I go online and browse through online free classified ads websites. I find a lot more ads on these sties than on local newspapers. Why is it so? I did some research and came to know a few reasons. Read on!
· Newspapers don’t let you post picture ads in the classified ad section. Even if some of them allow, the problem is that they have a limitation on the size of the picture.
· They don’t allow detailed ads.
· Classified ads on newspapers are surrounded by an array of other ads, so making an ad stand out from the crowd is close to impossible.
· You cannot have your testimonials published with ads.
· Newspapers ads are expensive; most of the papers charge by word or lines.
· On the other hand, you can create appealing picture ads and post them to any of free classified ad sites out there. They won’t charge you a single penny for posting, keeping your wallet full.
· You can come up with and create as many detailed ads as you can, and then post them to any of the sites.
· You can edit an online classified ad to make it look the way you want; this way you can impress your ad visitors and they may buy from you.
· On free classified ad sites, you can make an ad more appealing with customer testimonials. This is a great idea to assure your clients that they are looking at the ad of a credible company.
· As said before, you can choose any of the various free classified advertisement sites to submit your ads to. They don’t have any subscription or registration fees. You take your time to register with them, and they let you see and post ads without charging you anything.